CardinalOps helps customers take control of their security operations and maximize the value they get from existing security products. The CardinalOPS Threat Coverage Optimization™ Platform monitors policies and incident details across the security stack, provides actionable recommendations, and helps implement them with a unique safe deployment workflow and “What If?” analysis.
We’re a young company, founded by two repeat entrepreneurs in Feb 2020 with significant seed backing from leading VCs.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who is dedicated to maximizing the productivity of engineers while supporting their career goals, in an evolving and growing company.
1. Reporting directly to the CTO, you'll work closely with your team, product management, and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
2. Provide technical direction, guidance and mentoring to team members when needed.
3. Identify and unblock issues impeding the team
4. Establish processes where needed, while preserving the team's agility as much as possible
5. Conduct regular 1-on-1s with direct reports.
6. Identify gaps in competency and opportunities to improve
7. Hire top talent to grow the team to meet its current and future challenges .
1. At least 4 years of experience in R&D management positions.
2. Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
3. Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
4. Strong knowledge of software design, development, and testing.
5. Effective communication skills (spoken and written) with technical and non-technical audiences.
Please register for this job listing if you are interested and meet the job qualifications!