CardinalOps helps customers take control of their security operations and maximize the value they get from existing security products. The CardinalOPS Threat Coverage Optimization™ Platform monitors policies and incident details across the security stack, provides actionable recommendations, and helps implement them with a unique safe deployment workflow and “What If?” analysis.
We’re a young company, founded by two repeat entrepreneurs in Feb 2020 with significant seed backing from leading VCs.
We are looking for the first Automation Engineer to join our ranks, to lay the foundation to our automation efforts and ensure we can quickly deliver high-quality releases.
1. Report to the Head of QA, and work closely with the development team in a dynamic startup environment.
2. Build the foundations for testing environments and automation infrastructure for our product.
3. Design and develop automatic tests and features.
4. Plan and execute both manual and automated tests.
1. At least 3 years of experience as an automation developer for a SaaS product.
3. Proven experience with Docker/Kubernetes and microservices.
4. Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure etc.
5. Familiarity with the cybersecurity industry - advantage.
6. Hands-on experience with complex products, preferably IT or security systems.
7. Experience with agile development and testing methodologies.
8. Ability to communicate your thoughts and courage to bring your ideas to the table
9. Can do approach.
Please register for this job listing if you are interested and meet the job qualifications!